Well, all of the lithops I purchased in Japan have safely arrived in Germany. What a relief! Now I only hope they'll like the new growing conditions so that I'll see them again in a couple of months.
(I certainly don't exclude the possibility of posting new pictures in case I buy new plants here, haha)
This is the same plant I've been ranting about in this post. I've cut out those two sets of old lobes it had to prevent it from growing misshapen. It worked just fine, the remains have dried out like they should. Unfortunately it wasn't its only problem: while preparing it for transport I've discovered that the roots were full of mealybugs. With all the washing and cutting I'm not sure it'll survive. I really should try seeds if I want a villetii. They are so pretty!
Lithops villetii ssp. deboeri (C231)