Friday, May 3, 2013

Delosperma is going crazy

Prepare to be amazed! Remember the Delosperma seedlings from before? I've transplanted them into a 7x7x12 pot to give them more room (they were growing in a round 5cm pot). Now I can't even tell them apart. Everywhere you see longer leaves, there are new branches already growing from between those leaves and the stem. I guess they would have "enough" room in a garden but they'll have to be patient for now. No flowers yet.
PS: Please check out my previous post for really cheap Lithops plants!! UPD: All plants gone! Thank you very much for your help and all the kind wishes. It means a lot to me!

2 comments:

  1. They look rather like some seaweeds - only in a pot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you say it I see it, too!!
      Can't wait for flowers, but no sign of them yet...

      Delete